To postpone your expenditure, all you have to do is to call 0850 222 0 600 Telephone Banking after your expenditure shows up in current cycle transactions and before it is reflected on your credit card statement.
- To postpone your expenditure, your outright expenditure or the first installment of your installment expenditure must have shown up in current cycle transactions and not reflected on your credit card statement yet.
- Domestic and overseas expenditures of 100 TL and above can be postponed.
- Fees, interest and commissions, manual transactions, cash advances, cash-like transactions (jewelery and similar transactions) and installment transactions with delay interest cannot be postponed. Only your transactions that qualify as expenditures can be postponed.
- Same expenditure cannot be postponed for two consecutive times.
- The commission rates do not include 5% BSMV (Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax.)
- Commercial cards are not included.
- ING Pegasus Plus Card can also take advantage of this feature.