• You can call the Private Banking Travel and Service Line at 0212 317 07 77-1 between 09:00-22.00 every day to make your transfer reservation maximum 6 hours before the time of transfer.
• In case of any reservation outside the above-given hours, it will be deemed that such reservation has been made at 09:00 on the next day, and also that such reservation has been made for minimum 6 hours later.
• Reservations will be confirmed basing on the availability of vehicles and drivers of the service provider firm. Reservation confirmation will be sent, in writing, to the e-mail address provided during reservation. Such confirmation may also be sent by SMS if and when so requested by the client. The telephone number, to be advised to the client by SMS, refers to the contact number that can be used to escalate any inquiries regarding the transfer, and this number may not be used for any reservation/cancellation/change requests.
• You can call the Private Banking Travel and Service Line at 0212 317 07 77-1 between 09:00-22.00 every day to file your cancellation/change requests minimum 5 hours before the time of transfer. In case of any failure to observe the above-given hours, a penalty of TRY 50.00 will be collected from the client per cancelled reservation by the Private Banking Travel Line.
• Transfer service is provided by means of 2015 / 2016 model vehicles.
• Transfers are provided by means of minibuses with a seating capacity of 6 persons within the provincial borders of Istanbul, and by means of cars with a seating capacity of 4 persons in all other provinces. 2 separate vehicles will be provided for 5 - 8 persons. 2 separate vehicles may again be provided even in case of 3 persons depending on the number of baggage.
• 3 mid-sized (each weighing maximum 15-20 kg) and 1 luggage may be stowed in the vehicles in line with the baggage capacity. It is not allowed to carry baggage inside the vehicle and/or on your lap. 2 separate vehicles will be provided for 4 and more baggage.
• In case of provision of information and credit cards details during reservation, our clients may request for their guests to benefit from the chauffeur-driven transfer service.
• The transfer fee of such service, provided for the guests of our clients, will be collected from ING Private Banking Credit Card provided during reservation.
• Chauffeur-driven transfer service is provided in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir (including Cesme), Antalya, Bodrum and Dalaman.
• No transfer service may be provided from any off-center district to any other off-center district.
• Catalca, Silivri and Sile are deemed as off-center districts within the borders of Istanbul.
• All districts other than Altindag, Cankaya, Etimesgut, Golbasi, Kecioren, Mamak, Sincan and Yenimahalle are deemed as off-center districts within the borders of Ankara.
• All districts other than Balcova, Bornova, Buca, Cigli, Gaziemir, Guzelbahce, Karsiyaka, Konak, Narlidere, Menemen and Urla are deemed as off-center districts within the borders of Izmir.
• Transfers are performed from/to the airport and/or from/to the Centrum within the borders of Antalya. All districts other than Kepez, Konyaalti, Muratpasa are deemed as off-center districts within the borders of Antalya.
• Transfers are performed from/to the airport and/or from/to the Centrum within the borders of Bodrum. Round trip transfers may not be performed between Bodrum and Milas Airport.
• Transfers are performed from/to Dalaman Airport. Sarigerme and Gocek are deemed as off-center districts.
• The unit price is TRY 2.50 inc.VAT per kilometer (km) for such transfers. Bridge toll, highway toll, ferry toll, car park toll, tunnel toll and waiting charges, if applicable, will be added to such price. The total km indicated on the Reservation Form, which is drawn up in presence of the passenger inside the vehicle and signed by the passenger, will be taken as the basis.
• A credit card number will be requested from the client during reservation, and the respective amount will be collected from such credit card upon completion of the transfer service.
• With respect to transfer of our clients' guests; the Reservation Form will be had signed by the guest inside the vehicle, and the transfer fee will be collected from the credit card, details of which have been provided during reservation, upon completion of the transfer service.
• Short distance is considered as 14 km. In case of any transfer at and below 14 km, TRY 27.00 inc.VAT will be collected. You may file maximum 1 request for short-distance transfers on monthly basis.
Waiting and Cancellation Charges
• In case of waiting (for 1 hour) due to traffic density and/or delays in the scheduled times of flights, buses, trains, etc., no additional charge will be collected from the client. If the vehicle is kept waiting for more than 15 minutes by the client or her/his guests requested to be transferred instead of her/him, a penalty of TRY 15.00 will be added to the service fee per waiting period of 15 minutes following the first 15-minute period.
• The vehicle may wait for maximum 30 minutes at the specified address except for any delays due to any reasons beyond your control like flights, buses, trains, etc. In case of no show-up by the client or her/his guests requested to be transferred instead of her/him upon completion of the waiting period, the total amount of the approximate transfer fee will be collected from the credit card, details of which have been received during reservation, based on the points of origin and destination of the transfer service.
• The client may request for pick up at any other address during reservation if and when advised so during reservation. Such pick-up service may be provided for maximum 2 times during any transfer service. With respect to such pick-up service, waiting periods and fee will apply verbatim. In case of 2 pickup services during any transfer, a free waiting period of 15 minutes will apply for just 1 pickup service. The vehicle may wait for maximum 30 minutes at the address.
• In case of any request for commencement and ending of transfer from the same address on the same date, minimum 3 hours should be available between the times of commencement of such transfers. In case of less than 3 hours, a waiting charge of TRY 15.00 will be collected per waiting period of fifteen minutes following the first 15-minute period.
• In the event that the vehicle fails to arrive at the address on the pre-confirmed time without any notification or that the vehicle fails to arrive at the address within a period of 30 minutes even if a notification has been sent, the service provider firm will assume the entire liability, and no additional fee will be collected from the client for such purpose. In any such case, the fee to be paid to any 3rd parties by the client for transportation purpose will be borne by the firm to the extent that it will remain within the limits of the above-given transfer fee and that it will not exceed the taxi fare.
• In the event that the client does not want to wait even if a notification has been sent that the vehicle will arrive late, and prefers to arrive with her/his own means, no amount shall be paid to the same.
* All clients, intending to benefit from the chauffeured-transfer service, are deemed to have read and acknowledged all terms & conditions on the transfer terms, payments and waiting charges.
** All reservation processes are performed and carried out by Be Bireysel Hizm. ve Kart Hizm. San. Tan. Otom. Turzm. Bilisim Nak. ve Dis Tic. A.S., and all transfer services are provided by Yon Turizm Yolcu Tasimaciligi ve Organizasyon Hizmetleri A.S. (hereinafter referred to as the "Firm" individually, and as the "Firms" collectively) under the scope of this service. Any and all damages/losses, which might arise from any such reservations and/or transfers, will be under the liability of the Firms and the clients, and ING Bank A.S. will not assume any liability for any such dispute. ING reserves the right to suspend the clients' right of utilization of such service with many privileges and/or to amend the terms & conditions, including charges/fees, regarding utilization of such service.