United Nations Women's Empowerment Principles
360 degrees support for women!
We build our 360 degrees support for women's empowerment on the basis of the United Nationals Women's Empowerment Principles (UN WEP's) developed as a guide to develop gender equality for companies and empower women in workplaces, markets and society.
We attach importance to the below-given headings under the Women's Empowerment Principles consisting of a total of 7 principles:
- Establish high-level corporate leadership for gender equality
- Treat all women and men fairly at work – respect and support
human rights and non-discrimination
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all women and men
- Promote education, training and professional development for
- Implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing
practices that empower women
- Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy
- Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender
We will keep standing behind women with the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) we adopt as our road map.