Cookies allow, for example, to remember your username and receive information that interests you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that we place on your computer, tablet or mobile phone and are read when you use our websites or apps. For example, some cookies are required to enable the use of online banking and fraud prevention. Cookies allow us to analyze your online behavior on our websites and apps. These analytics help us continually improve our websites and apps.
You can access detailed information on the processing of your Personal Data via the Privacy Statement for ING Customers.
Explaining the different types of cookies
- Functional cookies: They ensure the proper functioning of our websites and applications.
- Analytics cookies (anonymous): Measures the use of our websites and apps and quickly resolves issues.
- Analytics cookies (customer-specific): Measures your use of our websites and apps.
- Affiliate cookies (anonymous): It allows ING's collaborating parties to know that visitors come to their website via ing.com.tr. In some cases, ING receives compensation from such parties in connection with this.
- Interest cookies: For example, save your preferences and username.
- Marketing cookies and similar identifiers: Based on your online behavior, we and third parties such as Google and Facebook may show you specific messages, such as special offers.
- Social media cookies: Share the content of our websites and apps via social media.
Contact and questions
If you would like to learn more about ING's cookie statement and how we use your personal data,
- By verifying your identity and applying in person to Reşitpaşa Mahallesi, Eski Büyükdere Caddesi, No:8, 34467 Maslak-Sarıyer, Istanbul or any of our branches;
- By sending your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using your registered e-mail address;
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com using your personal e-mail address with a secure electronic or mobile signature or the e-mail address you used to register with our system; You can contact us.